One way to stretch your dining budget or Disney Dining Plan credits is by sharing meals, and the best way to do that is to make sure you’re dining at places or ordering entrees that have entrees large enough to share.
Below, check out a list of Disney World restaurants where you can order portions that are big enough that you can split it with somebody else.
Quick Service restaurants
A couple of tips about Quick Service restaurants
- You can share food at any Quick Service restaurant.
- If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan, the QS credits aren’t split between adults and kids. That means kids can order from the adult menu and gives you more food to share.
Best Quick Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch
• Pecos Bill’s (topping bar helps make food more substantial)
• Casey’s Corner meals
• Cosmic Ray’s 1/2 rotisserie chicken and chicken nugget meal
• Pinocchio Village Haus pasta and flatbread pizzas
• Columbia Harbour House lobster roll, and chicken & fish meal
• Friar’s Nook macaroni and cheese entrees
• Tangierine Cafe platters
• Sunshine Seasons
• ABC Commissary Chicken and Ribs Combo Platter
• Catalina Eddie’s pizza
• Fairfax Fare loaded baked potato
• Min and Bill’s chili cheese dogs
• Yak and Yeti (many items count as snack credits)
• Flame Tree Barbecue combo platters
• Restaurantosaurus topping bar helps make portions more substantial
• Harambe Market entrees
• Wolfgang Puck Express pasta and pizza
• Blaze Pizza
• Earl of Sandwich (get one sandwich with a QS credit and let kids split it?)
• Smokehouse nachos
• Any food court offering create-your-own pasta
• Polynesian – Pulled Pork Nachos at Captain Cook’s
• Port Orleans French Quarter food court dinners
• Contemporary Resort Contempo Cafe
Table Service restaurants
A note about sharing at Table Service restaurants
- You can share at any Table Service restaurant as long as it’s not a buffet or fixed-price menu.
Best Table Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Tony’s Town Square
• Via Napoli (if paying out-of-pocket)
• 50s Prime Time Cafe
• Mama Melrose
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
• Yak and Yeti
• Planet Hollywood
• Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
• Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
On the Disney Dining Plan? Be sure to check out how to maximize your Disney Dining Plan credits to make sure you’re using them wisely.