It’s official: Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is planning a phased reopening for Nov. 1, 2020 after first shutting down in March due to the ongoing pandemic.
Disney made the reopening announcement on Thursday, Sept. 24, along with ensuring that many health and safety protocols will be implemented to protect guests, the cast, the community.
“Given Hawaii’s recent announcement of a pre-arrival testing program for those traveling from out-of-state, we are working toward a phased reopening of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa beginning on Sunday, November 1,” Disney announced.
Per Disney, the phased reopening “considers the guidance of local and national government and health authorities, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the U.S. Travel Association and Disney’s team of health and safety experts.”
They made it clear that this approach allows them “to evaluate and adjust along the way, as circumstances and the recommendations of health authorities evolve.”
Aulani will make health and safety resources available to guests, so they are updated on all of the new policies that come with the reopening.
If you’re interested in visiting Aulani, you can fill out the form below. And make note: if you book a reservation and want to cancel either a room-only booking or a vacation package, you can do so up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through May 20, 2021.
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Disney World Guests Aren’t Required To Wear Masks Outdoors Starting May 15
- Walt Disney World Is Reducing Physical Distancing In ‘Many Areas’
- Disneyland Announces More Reopening & Reservation Dates For Select Dining
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s - August 4, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Pricing, Itinerary, & More Revealed - August 4, 2021
- Disneyland Announces New ‘Magic Key’ Annual Pass Program - August 3, 2021