There's lots of information to organize to keep WDW Prep School running, so we are looking to add another member to the team to help manage it all.
This part-time position includes the following responsibilities:
- Writing frequently asked questions and answers that will be schedule to publish daily (as seen on the FAQ page) - roughly 2-3 hours per week
- Entering park hours into a database once a week to appear on the monthly dashboards (here's the June dashboard as an example) - about 2-3 hours per week
- Review previously published content to make updates and keep it current - around 10 hours per week
- Schedule social media posts to be published throughout the day - about 3-4 hours per week
Skills to successfully execute these responsibilities include:
- Experience with WordPress
- Very current, up-to-date knowledge on Disney World and other Disney destinations
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Organization and ability to create processes to handle tasks and information efficiently
- Ability to create simple graphics with tools like Canva or Adobe Spark
Sound like you? Please fill out the form below. If you seem like a good fit, you'll hear back within the next week or two.
Thank you for your interest! All submissions are currently being reviewed. Candidates invited to move on to the next round will be contacted by May 12.