And the park hour updates continue. Hours for all four Walt Disney World theme parks have been extended for the final weekend of September.
This means Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom will remain open one to two hours longer than previously listed for Friday, Sept. 25, Saturday, Sept. 26, and Sunday, Sept. 27.
Here are the updated hours for all three days:
- Magic Kingdom — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Epcot — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You know what this also means? Guests can actually enjoy the parks after dark! It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to do that due to the shortened park hours that were first put in place when WDW reopened in July.
Beginning Sept. 8, park hours were shortened even further, but the hours have been fluctuating and mainly on weekends as of late. Plus, hours have also changed for the 2020 holiday season.
There have been a lot of hour alterations over the past couple weeks, so here’s a complete breakdown of the latest updates to help you keep track.
- Sept. 25-27 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 1- Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 3 and Oct. 10 — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 1-26 — 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27-Dec. 5 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 1-Dec. 5 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1-5 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 6-Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Of course, it’s always best to check My Disney Experience for the latest hours before you plan your day and head to the parks.
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change