And the park hour updates continue. Hours for all four Walt Disney World theme parks have been extended for the final weekend of September.
This means Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom will remain open one to two hours longer than previously listed for Friday, Sept. 25, Saturday, Sept. 26, and Sunday, Sept. 27.
Here are the updated hours for all three days:
- Magic Kingdom — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Epcot — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Studios — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Animal Kingdom — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You know what this also means? Guests can actually enjoy the parks after dark! It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to do that due to the shortened park hours that were first put in place when WDW reopened in July.
Beginning Sept. 8, park hours were shortened even further, but the hours have been fluctuating and mainly on weekends as of late. Plus, hours have also changed for the 2020 holiday season.
There have been a lot of hour alterations over the past couple weeks, so here’s a complete breakdown of the latest updates to help you keep track.
- Sept. 25-27 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 1- Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 3 and Oct. 10 — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 1-26 — 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27-Dec. 5 — 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 1-Dec. 5 — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 25-27 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1-5 — 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 6-Dec. 5 — 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Of course, it’s always best to check My Disney Experience for the latest hours before you plan your day and head to the parks.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023