At Disney World, you’ll find lockers in all 4 theme parks AND at both of the water parks.
The lockers in the parks have gotten fancy and high-tech in recent years.
Guests paying with credit/debit card or cash are able to rent a locker directly from a kiosk located nearby the lockers themselves.
The kiosks are really easy to use and quite self-explanatory.
If you are using a MagicBand or any other form of payment other than cash or a credit/debit card (like a gift card) you’ll need to go to the nearest store and ask a Cast Member there for assistance. They’ll be able to process your rental and give you a code to use back on the kiosk.
To use a kiosk you indicate the size of locker you want and then pay (with either cash or credit card). After you pay you are then allowed to select a personalized 4-digit PIN code that you will use to open your locker.
Lockers come in 3 sizes but all 3 sizes aren’t available everywhere.
Standard (12.5″ x 10″ x 17″) –> $10/day
Large: (15.5″ x 13″ x 17″) –> $12/day
Extra Large/Jumbo: (17” x 22” x 26”) only available at Magic Kingdom and Epcot –> $15/day
Here’s where you can find locker rentals in each of the parks:
Epcot (2 locations)
- International Gateway – at the same location as the stroller rental area
- Front of the park – to the right of Spaceship Earth (with your back to the front of the park), near the restrooms
Magic Kingdom (1 location)
- On the right side as you enter the park
Animal Kingdom (2 locations)
- To the left side directly after you enter the park, near Guest Services
- Near Kali River Rapids (for use when on that attraction)
Hollywood Studios (1 location)
- To the right after you enter the park, near Oscar’s Super Services
Why might you need a locker?
Wondering why a locker might come in handy? Here’s some of the most common reasons people use them:
- Stash costumes or fancy clothes for character meals or Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Store camera equipment that you don’t want to haul around all day
- Stow lunch for later in the day
- Store carry-ons (if visiting the park one last time before heading to the airport)
- Stash purchases
I’m sure there’s lots of other reasons but you get the idea. Sometimes having a locker makes your day in the parks easier, but whatever the reason, Disney definitely makes it easy to use one.
- Exclusive Annual Passholder Pop-Up Shop Coming To Epcot For Limited Time
- All Four Walt Disney World Parks Extend Hours For Last Weekend In September
- Package Pickup Returning To Walt Disney World Parks For Limited Time
- Fit2Run Is Opening A New Store In Disney Springs
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World