In some exciting news, Disney announced that Epcot is getting After Hours! Plus, Typhoon Lagoon will soon reopen and see the return of H20 Glow After Hours.
Typhoon Lagoon is reopening this spring, with H20 Glow scheduled to begin May 20 at the water park, while After Hours will kick off starting June 1 at Epcot.
Currently, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are the only parks with After Hours, but that is soon all about to change.
After Hours at Magic Kingdom will run through March 27. Hollywood Studios’ After Hours just had additional dates added beginning May 3.
Tickets for Epcot, H20 Glow, and Hollywood Studios can be purchased by all guests starting March 3, 2023, with prices ranging from $75 to $149 (plus tax).
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels (including Swan and Dolphin hotels and Shades of Green) can begin purchasing After Hours tickets for Epcot and Typhoon Lagoon as early as February 28.
Epcot’s After Hours takes place from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., but you can enter the park as early as 7 p.m. H20 Glow runs from 8 p.m. to 11 pm. and you can start entering the water park at 6 p.m.
Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders can also purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023
Tuesday 21st of February 2023
What time does tickets go on sale?