Today I want to tell you about my recent land and sea trip, including my first time staying at The Contemporary and taking a DCL cruise.
I also have a quick tip if you plan to visit a park later in the day rather than at park opening.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
Want to ask a non-Disney question to be included in an end-of-year podcast?
You can do either one (or both!) by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Land and sea trip
I have details of my recent trip with Key to the World Travel. Find out how I liked my stay at the Contemporary and if I plan to sail on DCL again.
Quick tip of the day
Sleeping in (or arriving later in the day) and parks with tiered FastPass+ reservations don’t go together. Hollywood Studios and Epcot use tiered FastPass+ reservations, while Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom do not.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Animal Kingdom Adds Capture Your Moment Sessions Starting May 17
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- The ultimate Disney packing list (Word, PDF and Google Docs formats) - May 4, 2021
- Comparing pickup options from Orlando airport to Disney World - May 3, 2021
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced - April 29, 2021