Get ready Flower & Garden fans, because the festival is officially returning in March. A Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival begins March 3 and will run through July 5, 2021.
The 2020 Flower & Garden Festival was cut short due to the beginning of the ongoing pandemic and was partially infused into the 2020 Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
But, don’t worry, Flower & Garden is getting its very own modified festival in 2021 and will run for a total of almost four months.
We don’t know too many details yet, except for the fact that the famous topiaries will, of course, return, including Mickey and friends, Remy, Anna and Elsa, Lady and the Tramp, Figment, and more.
More than 20 outdoor kitchens will also be available for guests to try a range of food and beverage items. Plus, Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration scavenger hunt will also be back for guests of all ages. Oh, and don’t worry, there will be special festival merchandise to purchase as well.
We’ll be sure to let you know when more Flower & Garden details are announced. Until then, be sure to check out our writeup on the 2021 Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts, which kicks off Jan. 8 and will run through Feb. 22, 2021.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022