John and his wife decided to take their 3 kids to Disney World and while Becky was excited, John wasn’t sure what the fuss was about.
Today you’ll hear about the plans they made, how they managed to ride many popular rides 4 times, which character meet their daughter described as “a dream come true” and find out if John has changed from a curmudgeon to a fan.
I also have a quick tip about how to save a few dollars by purchasing park tickets now instead of later.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Tyler Family’s before and after
Hear how John and Becky surprised their kids with an early December trip to Disney World, complete with a stay in an Art of Animation suite, special events planned for each child and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Quick tip of the day
Disney park tickets often go up in price once or twice per year. To save, you can buy them now to use later and pay the lower rate.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Returns In January 2021
- 2021 Florida Resident Summer Fun Disney World Ticket Deal Now Available
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Disney World Offers Passholders Discounted Water Park Tickets & New Magnet
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021