The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is returning in spring 2023!
Disney announced on January 18 that Flower and Garden will run from March 1 through July 5.
This festival is all about fresh ingredients, beautiful flowers, educational gardens, unbelievable topiaries, and so much more.
As excited as we are about the 2023 dates, we are also thrilled to hear about the brand new topiaries joining the festival!
You’ll be able to see a Princess Tiana topiary in The American Adventure pavilion and topiaries featuring Encanto’s Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa near the main park entrance.
Returning topiary favorites include Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc, Figment, Anna and Elsa, and more.
There will also be over 15 Outdoor Kitchens, with the returning Citrus Blossom booth moving inside the Odyssey pavilion this year.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration will again be part of Flower and Garden.
You can purchase the fun scavenger hunt at select merchandise locations. You’ll work your way around the World Showcase hunting for Spike the Bee and then adding the corresponding sticker to your map.
Once the map is finished, return it to the redemption location for a special prize!
Better yet, there will be official ’70’s inspired Orange Bird merchandise, including apparel, headwear, drinkware, and more.
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Candlelight Processional Celebrity Narrators & Dining Packages Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023