We finally have more information about the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Packages for the 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
Do you want an exclusive seat for Hanson, The Bacon Brothers, Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees, or any of the other performers scheduled to appear at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine?
Well, you can snag guaranteed seating, along with a meal at one of Epcot’s restaurants, by purchasing a dining package.
This year’s festival kicks off July 27 and runs through November 18, with the concert series happening throughout the entirety of the festival.
Keep reading for all of the details!
Be sure to also keep track of our complete guide to the 2023 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, where we list everything you need to know!
2023 Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Packages open July 6. You can make reservations online up to 60 days prior to your visit.
Here are this year’s locations and pricing (minus tax and gratuity):
|RESTAURANT||ADULT (AGES 10 & UP)||CHILD (Ages 3 TO 9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall|
|B – $64.00|
L/D – $74.00
|B – $41.00|
L/D – $48.00
|L/D – $60.00||L/D – $34.00|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|L/D – $69.00||L/D – $27.00|
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|B – $53.00|
L/D – $66.00
|B – $34.00|
L/D – $43.00
|Le Cellier Steakhouse|
|L/D – $95.00||L/D – $36.00|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse|
*Available as same-day dining package
|L/D – $35.00|
|Rose & Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|L/D – $59.00||L/D – $25.00|
|Spice Road Table|
|L/D – $47.00||L/D – $20.00|
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse. Same-day packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
These dining packages are ONLY offered Friday to Monday. They are not available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
Each package includes:
One guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day and one meal at a participating restaurant:
- Spice Road Table: Includes 2 small plates, a shared dessert platter, and a nonalcoholic beverage
- All Other Participating Restaurants: Includes an appetizer, entrée, and dessert or one (1) full buffet/family-style meal (where applicable), as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
You will receive Eat to the Beat badges at the restaurant after your meal, which will specify the date and show time you have reserved.
You’ll then enter the America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
Here is the concert lineup for 2023:
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – Tobymac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Local bands will also take the stage Tuesday through Thursday, but there are not dining packages available for those days.
Performances happen nightly at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m. at the America Gardens Theatre. Be sure to also check the My Disney Experience app for showtimes.
If you do NOT have a dining package, you’ll be seated on a first-come, first-served basis and seating is not guaranteed.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch & dinner review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2023 - September 18, 2023