If you’re already thinking about heading to Walt Disney World in 2022, you can now book vacation packages and room-only reservations starting today.
Bookings are available for arrivals beginning Jan. 1, 2022 through July 1, 2022. And Disney Vacation Club Resorts are available to book 11 months in advance.
There are also a few other important key details to keep in mind when booking, including:
- As previously announced, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be offered beginning Jan. 1, 2022.
- Disney Dining Plans remain unavailable at this time.
- Normal terms and conditions for final payments, cancelations, and change fees will apply for all 2022 vacation bookings.
- Minnie Vans remain unavailable for bookings.
- Guests will continue to no longer receive complimentary MagicBands, which were suspended at the beginning of January 2021.
- Select Disney resort hotels remain unavailable to book, as they have yet to receive opening dates. This doesn’t mean they won’t reopen come 2022, but, right now, we aren’t sure when they will open again. These resorts include: All Star Music, All Star Sports, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House DVC villas are available), BoardWalk Inn, French Quarter, and Riverside.
In October 2020, the park reservation system was extended through January 2022, but, as of publication, guests can make park reservations through the first two weeks in January 2023.
If you want to head to WDW in 2022, be sure to reach out to Small World Vacations for help when it comes to booking.
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- 2022 Disneyland Vacation Packages Are Now Available To Book
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Don’t Miss Small World Vacations’ New Year’s 2022 Walt Disney World Offer
- Polynesian Village Resort Reopens July 19 At Walt Disney World