If you live in Southern California or are a Disney Visa Cardholder, you may want to take advantage of these two new Disneyland Resort offers.
Let’s check them out!
Southern California Resident Deal
Southern California residents can visit Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure for as low as $67 per day with the purchase of a special 3-day, 1-park per day weekday ticket.
You can purchase tickets now. Then, you’ll be able to visit 3 times on weekdays from Jan. 3, 2022 through May 26, 2022. Tickets are only valid Mondays through Fridays, not on Saturdays and Sundays.
Here are ticket prices for this offer at a glance:
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $199
- 3 Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $259
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $259
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $319
Some other important details to note:
- Valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599. You’ll need proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID.
- Guests may update their theme park reservation dates until May 26, 2022 by canceling their existing reservations and booking new reservation dates; new reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
Disney Visa Cardmembers Deal
Disney Visa Cardmembers can enjoy special savings on stays for most nights (including weekends) at a Disneyland Resort hotel from Jan, 3, 2022 through April 7, 2022.
These savings include:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: Save 30% on Premium rooms
- Disneyland Hotel: Save 25% on Premium rooms
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: Save 15% on Premium rooms
You must book now through March 17, 2022. Travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
A few other important items:
- Premium room types included in this offer are: Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Paradise, Junior, and Family suites.
- Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
If you’re interested in either of these Disneyland offerings, be sure to reach out to Small World Vacations for help.
- Disneyland Announces 2023 Southern California Resident Ticket Offer
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- 2023 Winter Offers For Disneyland Resort Hotels Now Available to Book
- Disneyland Resort Hotel Discounts Announced For Spring 2023
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10