Who’s ready to rock at this year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series?
The Disney Parks Blog announced the lineup for the themed-concert series that’s officially returning to the 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (March 2 through July 4).
Performers will play at the America Gardens Theater in the America pavilion Fridays through Mondays, while local Orlando bands will play Tuesdays through Thursdays.
This is only part of the lineup. More acts will be revealed later on, so stay tuned! We will of course keep you in the loop, as well.
- March 4-5: The Guess Who
- March 6-7: Rick Springfield
- March 11-12: Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19: Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21: Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2: The Spinners
- April 3-4: The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9: Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16: Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18: Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25: Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30: Berlin
- May 1-2: TobyMac
- May 6-7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9: The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21: A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23: Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28: Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30: Little River Band
- June 3-6: Simple Plan
- June 10-13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20: Plain White T’s
Beginning Jan. 19, you can also book a Garden Rocks Dining Package online. The packages will be available Fridays through Mondays.
You can choose from 4 different restaurants at Epcot by booking either lunch or dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or 1 full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- 1 guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Note that an adult is ages 10 and up and children are considered ages 3 to 9.
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $57 per adult; $32 per child
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69 per adult; $22 per child
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $66 per adult; $43 per child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room (U.K. Pavilion): $58 per adult; $22 per child
For more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival, be sure to keep an eye on our complete guide, which we update as new information is released.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Disney On Broadway Concert Series Lineup Announced For 2022 Festival Of The Arts
- Outdoor Kitchens, Entertainment, & More Announced For Flower & Garden 2021
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series
- Candlelight Processional Narrators & More 2021 Festival Of The Holidays Details Announced
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022