Who’s ready to rock at this year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series?
The Disney Parks Blog announced the lineup for the themed-concert series that’s officially returning to the 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (March 2 through July 4).
Performers will play at the America Gardens Theater in the America pavilion Fridays through Mondays, while local Orlando bands will play Tuesdays through Thursdays.
This is only part of the lineup. More acts will be revealed later on, so stay tuned! We will of course keep you in the loop, as well.
- March 4-5: The Guess Who
- March 6-7: Rick Springfield
- March 11-12: Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 13-14: CeCe Winans
- March 18-19: Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21: Kool & The Gang — NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2: The Spinners
- April 3-4: The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9: Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16: Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18: Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25: Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30: Berlin
- May 1-2: TobyMac
- May 6-7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9: The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21: A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23: Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28: Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30: Little River Band
- June 3-6: Simple Plan
- June 10-13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20: Plain White T’s
Beginning Jan. 19, you can also book a Garden Rocks Dining Package online. The packages will be available Fridays through Mondays.
You can choose from 4 different restaurants at Epcot by booking either lunch or dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or 1 full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- 1 guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Note that an adult is ages 10 and up and children are considered ages 3 to 9.
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion): $57 per adult; $32 per child
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas): $69 per adult; $22 per child
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion): $66 per adult; $43 per child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room (U.K. Pavilion): $58 per adult; $22 per child
For more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival, be sure to keep an eye on our complete guide, which we update as new information is released.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023