On July 13, Disney released a new ticket offer for those living in Florida and wanting to save money when it comes to visiting Walt Disney World.
The 2021 Florida Resident Summer Fun Ticket deal is valid starting now through Sept. 17, 2021 and can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
These specially-priced tickets give Florida Residents the chance to purchase either 2-Day, 3-Day, or 4-Day tickets and save some money in the process.
Here’s a breakdown:
- 2-Day Ticket: $75 per day, plus tax
- 3-Day Ticket: $62 per day, plus tax
- 4-Day Ticket: $54 per day, plus tax
You can add on the Park Hopper Option for an additional $35 per ticket, the Water Park and Sports Option for an additional $30 per ticket, and the Park Hopper Plus Option for an additional $50 per ticket.
Important: These tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
Proof of Florida residency for all adults is required at park entrance. A theme park reservation is also still needed for entry.
All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable. They exclude separately priced activities and events.
There’s also currently a summer 2021 Disney Resort hotel offer available for Florida Residents and Annual Passholders, where they can take advantage of summer rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights Aug. 8 through Sept. 4, 2021.
If you’re interested (and eligible) in the Florida Resident Summer Fun Ticket deal, a travel planning professional at Small World Vacations can assist you.
- Summer 2021 Disneyland Ticket Deal Revealed For Select California Residents
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Returns In January 2021
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Walt Disney World Releases Date-Based, Multi-Day Ticket Update