Here is some spook-tacular news! Not only were the 2020 dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party announced, but tickets are also on sale.
This year’s party kicks off on Thursday, Aug. 13 and will be held on select evenings through Sunday, Nov. 1. Here are all of the dates:
- August: 13, 18, 21, 25 and 28
- September: 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and 29
- October: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November: 1
Tickets range in price from $85 to $149, depending on the date attending. You can also save $10 per ticket when you purchase in advance, except for the Oct. 31 party.
If you’re an Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member, you can also save $5 on tickets for most nights.
This year’s party will see the return of Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular fireworks hosted by Jack Skellington (debuted during the 2019 party), Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, and the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show.
Guests can enjoy special merchandise, food and beverages, trick-or-treating throughout the park, and character meet and greets.
Select attractions will also have special Halloween overlays. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, and Mad Tea Party will once again be transformed for the party.
If you’re interested in attending the event, you can purchase tickets online, call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-827-7350, or fill out the form below.
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket Returns In January 2021
- Blizzard Beach Tickets Are On Sale, Plus Mask Requirements Announced