(Last updated: April 13, 2016)
Planning a Disney World trip is overwhelming at first. Here's an infographic with the steps to help you get started.
Links to more detailed info to help you plan is listed after the graphic.
More info to help you plan:
- Step 1: Pick a date - includes a chart showing the best times to visit Disney World
- Step 2: Choose where to stay - a table of all on-site Disney hotels is included and shows you price range, Yelp rating and transportation to/from all hotels
- Step 3: Make a daily plan - links to charts showing the best and worst parks to visit each day of your trip is included on this step
- Step 4: Pick dining options - includes a link to a restaurant search tool listing all 300 Disney World dining options
- Step 5: Plan park touring - touring plans for all of the parks are listed on this step
- Step 6: Add extra magic - some ideas for adding special touches to your trip