Let’s talk $$$ (costs and discounts)
Let’s talk first about how much it generally costs to go to Disney World and then figure out ways to get discounts.
How much does it cost to go to Disney World? – 3 families are profiled, each with their own budget. This should give you an idea of the range of budgets for a Disney World trip.
And now for some ways to save…
- How to get a 7 day, 6 night Disney World trip for free using points and miles – how to cover all of the expenses for a Disney trip using credit card perks
- How to stay in a deluxe hotel for moderate prices – Disney has a version of timeshares that allows you to save money on your stay
- Should you get the Disney Visa? – a breakdown of the savings offered by the Disney Visa cards compared to another one that might work better for you
- About the Disney Dining Plan (and how to get it for free) – the Disney Dining Plan can be a great option for many and sometimes it’s offered for free
- How Annual Passes can save you money (even if you only go once) – by upgrading just 1 person in your family, you will gain access to some big discounts