After lots of anticipation, we are so excited to announce that WDW Prep Members is now live and ready for you to put to use for your Disney World trip planning!
There are lots of new tools and functionality to tell you about. Let's take a tour.
What is it?
See the tabs at the top of the site? One of them now says Members and provides tools that are exclusive to those who choose to join.
The information that's always been on the site will continue to be available, but these new features and tools will only be available to members.
There are 2 different membership levels from which to choose.
Level 1 - eBook
Members at this level will get access to the eBook files that have been available to purchase for the last couple of years.
On top of that, eBook purchasers now have 2 new features: 1.) the ability to log in anytime to snag updated versions of each document and 2.) access to a members-only forum to talk to other people about planning Disney World trips, including Heather and me! We'll be hanging out there a lot.
The eBook files consist of:
- The Quick Start Guide with a great crash course for people who are overwhelmed and not sure where to start
- A trip planning worksheet that you can fill out as you plan
- Custom maps of each park that print out on 1 page each and show when to visit attractions, suggested fireworks viewing locations, and lots more
- Touring plans in PDF and QR code formats so you can save to your phone
- Sample trip planning worksheets around various themes