When people put together trip plans, they often don’t consider some details that can really affect their trip plans.
Today, I have 6 tips for making your trip plans even better.
I also have a quick tip for you about maximizing your FastPass+ reservations.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
6 tips for making your trip plans better
- Don’t let breakfast reservations interfere with morning touring time. Make Advanced Dining Reservations at 8 a.m. or earlier to finish eating before the parks open.
- Generally avoid Extra Magic Hours. Parks that have Extra Magic Hours are usually the busiest of the day. If you want to visit during Extra Magic Hours, be sure to take full advantage and consider changing parks if/when it gets too busy.
- Pick restaurants based on where you’ll be that day to avoid excess time in transit.
- If you plan to do things late at night, don’t follow that with an early morning the next day (especially if you have young children).
- Don’t be afraid to remove things from your plans to make the pace more leisurely and less frantic.
- Eat lunch and dinner at off-peak times. Peak times are generally 12-1 p.m. for lunch and 6-7 p.m. for dinner.
Quick tip of the day
If you arrive to an attraction to use your FastPass+ reservation and the standby line his short, get into the standby line and open your phone to try to change your FastPass+ reservation to something else.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Any other tips that you’d add to make a trip plan better?
Please share them in the comments.
|If you enjoyed this article, be sure to get email updates (it's free).|